Saturday, May 20, 2006

Welcome

I created this site to share my experiences of living in Woodstock, IL and to encourage a love for our city. If you are a resident or visitor of Woodstock, I hope you will comment on these posts and share more about your experience of Woodstock.

This isn't a news site, a place to advertise business or events, or a place for me to speak my mind on any number of local issues. This site will say nothing of politics or complain about problems. We all have enough places in our lives to do that. This site is a place to reflect on what's praiseworthy and beautiful about our city.

And please, if you find this site helpful, pass it on to other residents of Woodstock. You are also encouraged to share your thoughts on things you want to encourage others to experience (art, music, food, drink, fun, family or whatever).

I hope you enjoy your day in Woodstock, IL.

Enjoying Spring Weather

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 31, 2006, Blogger Toni said...

I found this site that might make a nice companion link to let new readers learn a bit more about Woodstock:

http://www.nwherald.com/Woodstock/index.php

It's from the Northwest Herald (aka placeholder for AP News Wire stories) special sections.

 
At Wednesday, May 31, 2006, Blogger Steve McCoy said...

Thanks Toni. I found that like a week ago and kept forgetting to put it up. Much appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home