Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Beautiful Evening

I have a home office, but I often work at the Woodstock Starbucks for a change of scenery (and for a grande skim no whip extra hot mocha). Tonight, in preparation for our church services in the morning, I was working at Starbucks. But before returning home (about 9:30pm) I decided to take a stroll around the Square. The weather was so beautiful with temps in the mid 60's. Fine for short sleeves.

Passing La Petite Creperie I noticed my friend Joe and his wife Sue. They invited me over to their outside table around a beautiful fire pit. Two other couples were there as well, including one of the owners and his wife. We sat around the fire and talked until 11:30pm. We talked about movies and food, kids and weather. It was a beautiful time.

I grabbed a photograph of the old Woodstock court house on the way to my car in an off-square parking lot.

Night Court

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home