Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Jumping Jenapeas!

I had my first experience of Jenapeas Sandwich Shop on the Square in Woodstock today. My wife has been there recently and loved the sandwich/soup she got. So when a friend who often checks out the regular live music there wanted to meet, Jenapeas it was. The skim mocha was really great. Reminded me of one of my favorite mochas from a place in Kentucky. The workers were very friendly. I felt at home.

And for a fairly new place they had a steady flow of traffic for food and drinks during the couple of hours I spent there. Great outdoor tables and chairs as well. We made good use on a warm spring day. Great to have another "third place" in Woodstock. Should have taken a photo for you, but if you just head to the square and pass the Opera House you will find it.

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Steve. We're happy to be your "third spot".
-Jenapea's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home