Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reverse Commuters

Neat article in the Northwest Herald about those who live in Chicago and commute to McHenry County.

From the article ending...

By the numbers

20 - Percentage of people who worked in McHenry County in 2004 who lived in other counties.

13 - Miles that the average person who works in McHenry County commuted in 2004.

21 - Minutes of commute time for the average person who worked in McHenry County in 2004.

7 - Percentage of people who worked in McHenry County in 2004 who traveled more than 30 miles to get to work.

Source: 2004 McHenry County Employee Survey Results and Analysis

3 Comments:

At Sunday, March 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am included in those numbers hahahahha
remember me? :p
Rosa from Chile

 
At Monday, March 03, 2008, Blogger Steve McCoy said...

Thanks Rosa. Good to hear from you, and I hope you are well!

 
At Tuesday, March 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am doing good, I have talked to Belinda so I have heard from you .. hope you r doing well after the attack of that virus (am I right?)
anyway
see you

ohh I am looking for a job here... or I will just be at home doing nothing ( that's better hahaha)
bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home