Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Good Stuff this Spring

I hope you are enjoying your beautiful Chicagoland spring. The only thing that could make it more beautiful is some more thunder and lightning (yeah, I'm one of those weather lovers). A few quick notes.

We really enjoyed Fair Diddley a few weeks back. My favorite score was some wasabi dip. Wowwy. Good stuff.

It's been a busy sports spring for my family. Two kids in soccer, one in Little League (I'm also a coach) and we are less than two weeks away from T-ball (where I'm also a coach).

Very good news for Chicago: We are a finalist for the 2016 Olympics. Seems far away, but it's not really. C'mon Chicago!

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 20, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Gosh, what a nice blog. I wish I could live in Woodstock -- sounds like heaven. Thanks for doing this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home