Thursday, August 28, 2008

O'Learys O'Thankful


I am very excited to have an Irish pub in Woodstock. I went with a leader of my church to O'Learys last night after reading about the new pub in the Woodstock Independent. I had seen the signage but never stopped by. We sat at a table in the bar section, sipped very cold Guinness and discussed some transitional changes at our church. Gretchen, the bartender, was very friendly and fun. Next time through I'm going to meet the owner.

I didn't have any food but they seem to have sandwiches and wraps. I've only seen the menu online and I assume that it's correct. It was quite busy for a normal weeknight, so word must be getting out! Go and check out O'Learys where Harvest Moon used to be (the southeast corner of the Square).

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 12, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

I'm probably moving into the apartment above O'Learys! I'm moving to Woodstock from Chicago because of a job, and your website makes me excited about it! Keep up the good work!

 
At Thursday, November 13, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guiness should be served room temperature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home