Monday, May 29, 2006

Horizontal & Vertical

Sometimes life gets so busy, so hectic, so frustrating and demanding that we only see horizontally. Sometimes we only see the people around us, or the stuff we have to do, or the appointments and plans of the day. One of the lessons I've learned is that as often as possible I need to look vertically.

Tonight was one of those nights where living in Woodstock, IL was not just about driving to get somewhere horizontally, but also vertically. Noticing a coming storm (that never really made it all the way to Woodstock, but got close), I grabbed my camera and headed for an out-of-the-way place just West of the city and looked up. It was beautiful. See all my pictures of the night here, but here is my favorite...

KaPOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home